And the catch...
No funny business. We’re all about inspiring students and sending them on unforgettable experiences that will stay with them for a lifetime. That’s why we’re sending one group on a trip they won’t forget, for FREE!
What they had to do
1. Book an unforgettable adventure with the STA Travel Education team
2. Get creative and host a photoshoot featuring one of our beach balls
3. Like, follow & tag us using the hashtag #STAonTheBall
Introducing the entries
From beach to bus, plane to Peru. We don’t discriminate! Check out our favourite entries below!
Like getting things for free?
Boy do I! If you’re like the general population then you’ll be into having your cake and eating it too! Stay tuned to our social channels for news, insight and yes the odd freebie!
1. The Promoter is STA Travel (UK) 6 Wrights Lane, London W86TA
2. Promotion commences on 31st Jan 2018. Entries close 5.00 pm (GMT) on 1st December 2018. The winning group leader must book before 1st March 2019 and travel before 1st December 2019, otherwise this prize is not valid.
3. Entry is open to UK residents only. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, or agencies or companies associated with this promotion, are ineligible to enter.
4. To enter, customers must:
Tag STA Travel education on either Instagram, Facebook or Twitter in a post with the hashtag #STAonTheBall between 31st January 2018 and 1st December 2018. The provided STA Travel branded beach ball must be included in the entered image.
5. One group leader will be awarded with a full group trip to the value of £10,000 for departure in 2019 or after.
6. The awarded £10,000 can be used as part or full payment for an educational trip. No cash substitues will be awarded.
7. The winner will be announced on in January 2019. Please note, the winning group leaders can not use this prize for personal travel, groups must be from an educational establishment or educational sports team. STA Travel reserves the right to refuse travel if they believe the prize is not being used for educational purposes.
8. All entries are the property of the Promoter. By entering this Promotion, you understand and agree that the Promoter may use and disclose the information provided by you on the terms and for the purpose set out in the Promoter's Privacy Statement available at www.statravel.co.uk/privacy_policy.htm
9. Each entrant consents to the Promoter using the entrant's personal information to administer the Promotion and announce the winner and disclosing the entrant's personal information to organisations that assist the Promoter with administering the Promotion and announcing the winner.
10. If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned, the Promoter reserves the right in its discretion to modify the terms of the promotion including the prizes and these Conditions of Entry. Any tax liability arising, as a result of accepting any of the prizes is the responsibility of the winner.
11. The promoter will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss, or for any personal injury suffered or sustained as a result of entering this promotion or receiving, taking or using any prize except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.)
12. The Promoter's decisions are final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. If for any reason this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Promotion the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion State. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, or may benefit from such tampering.